The providers (their webspace provider) collect data about how the website is accessed. These data include: name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, message about successful access, browser and browser version, operating system, referrer URL (site visited immediately before), IP address and the requesting provider. The providers only use the protocol data for statistics in order to operate, secure and optimize the website. However, the providers reserve the right to check the protocol data in case illegal use of the website is suspected.
Personal data is information that can be tracked back to a person and that allows to identify a person. The providers use this data in order to inform about their products and services (in case the person gave his/her consent) or to collect opinions about the product and service portfolio of the providers by conducting surveys. The providers do not divulge this data to third parties.
When contacting the providers (via the contact form or e-mail) the information given by the user is stored for handling the request and in case further questions arise.
KITCAT 365 uses the following cookies:
- NID cookie, google.at, The NID cookie contains a unique ID. Google uses this ID to store your preferred settings and other information (e.g. your preferred language, your preferred number of results to be shown, if you prefer Google SafeSearch to be switched on, etc.). Furthermore, Google uses the NID cookie to individually adapt adverts to you and your interests (e.g. in the Google search). The cookie captures e.g. your recent search requests, your previous interactions with adverts and search results and your visits on other websites. Google uses this information to provide you with individually tailored adverts on Google.
- ARRAffinity cookie, app.proaddon.com, This Windows Azure cookie ensures that you will be directed to the requested active Azure server entity.
- _ga Cookie, _gat. Cookie, kitcat365.com, These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the website (e.g. number of visitors on the website, locations where they are coming from and which pages they visit). We use this information to create performance reports and to improve our website. The cookies collect information anonymously. The _ga cookie serves to differentiate between users and the _gat cookie serves to reduce the inquiry rate.
- __cfduid Cookie, zopim.com, Zopim uses these cookies in order to show targeted contents and personalized advertisements which are continuously adapted in the course of subsequent visits.
- icl_current_language_is cookie, www.kitcat365.com, This language cookie stores the currently displayed language and is important for the correct display of website contents in the particular language.
- icl_visitor_language_is cookie, www.kitcat365.com, This cookie is used to identify the language chosen by the user to visualise the site and to maintain it throughout the session.
Please click on the following links to read more about how to manage and delete cookies in your browser:
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. With this tool, website-tags can be administered via one interface. The Google Tag Manager just implements the tags, meaning that no cookies are utilized and no personal data is collected. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags which possibly collect data. Nevertheless, the Google Tag Manager does not access these data. If there is a deactivation on domain- or cookie-level, the deactivation will continue for all tracking tags as long as they are implemented via the Google Tag Manager.
More information about the Google Tag Manger: